Monday, August 9, 2010

5 More Days!!

We are down to the wire. The last couple days have been so much fun in preparing for our 5 day wedding extravaganza. We had the chance to spend some time with great friends on Saturday evening and it was so much fun to hear everyone’s well wishes and to know that the next time we see each other, we’ll be married just like them…lol. My mom and I finalized the menu last night so meals are good to go. There are just some last minute things that I need to do today and then I think we are almost good to go. It’s a little nerve wracking because I keep thinking we are going to forget something that is so absolutely crucial to our wedding like our birth certificates or the rings, or something!
Stephan’s parents arrived this morning. I know I have said it before but I am just so excited to show them my hometown. We are going to have such a great time and as of right now, the weather forecast looks perfect!! Yay for sunny days and 75 degree weather! 2 more days until New Hampshire! 5 more days until the wedding!

Here is a picture of the M/S Mount Washington cruising along on Lake Winnipesaukee!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment