Friday, July 30, 2010

Better When We're Together

I decided today that Stephan and I need a quiet night together, enjoying each other’s company with no TV or phone distractions. With that being said, I grabbed a couple specialty items from the grocery store and came home to make some yummy dinner while Stephan was at work. On tonight’s menu: Chicken & Cream Cheese stuffed Jalapenos, Mini Pizza with pesto, Canadian bacon, red onion, tomato, and black olives, and tomato & mozzarella salad with black olives. I also sliced up some gouda to snack on. What a yummy palate!!! I can’t wait for him to get home.

I decided to look through all of my CD’s as I recalled that I had created several love song CD’s in the past. I am now listening to them, drinking some wine and reminiscing… one of the songs was Better Together by Jack Johnson. It brought a smile to my face because I know that Stephan and I are PERFECT together. I love him so much!! :-) I can’t wait for him to get home tonight so we can begin our weekend together.







Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment