Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wedding #1

Yes, that’s right; we are going to have TWO weddings! I will never forget Stephan’s and my trip to Mexico City in March 2008. Stephan and I had only been together for 4 months and we traveled to Mexico City for a Quinceanera. I had never met Stephan’s extended family before but it didn’t take long for Stephan to get the seal of approval and then we were bombarded with questions about getting married and the planning had begun. I quickly learned that we would get to have 2 weddings. Two years later, we decided to have one wedding in NH and then one in Mexico City in 2011.

Our NH wedding will take place on August 14, 2010. It is going to be casual and fun, which totally represents what Stephan and I are all about. What better way to celebrate our special day than to be surrounded by our close family and friends in my hometown. Stephan has never been to NH in the summer and this will be his parents first time to NH so I’m really looking forward to showing them around. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can spend some time on the lake!We are so very excited!! 133 more days!

This is a picture of Meredith from Meredith Bay...






Love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful picture of Meredith!! I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete